The Diamond House comes fully assembled, filled with natural lake reeds, and ready to hang using the key hole on the back. You can customize your house by choosing the color of the roof (blue, yellow, or purple).
- Select a location that faces southeast towards the morning sun (bees like to warm up before they fly).
- Hang your house on a sturdy post, wall, or other flat surface (make sure the house is tightly secured so it doesn’t wobble).
- Position the house at eye level, about 5-7 feet from the ground, so you can view the house.
- Place your house where it will get some wind protection.
- Avoid placing your bee house next to a bird house, since birds like to pull out the reeds.